Our monthly donors provide a consistent income that requires less capacity to maintain than traditional fundraising events or seasonal campaigns. This means that more of your money can go directly towards supporting the St. Louis LGBTQIA+ community in a long-term, sustainable way! Our SQSH stars program focuses on uplifting our community from the bottom up, with a focus on spotlighting our grassroots donors who are often giving the most despite having the least.
Every small donation adds up to make a big difference!
- $10: Funds one week of community outreach efforts, allowing SQSH to invest in community events, publicity materials, and awareness campaigns to help us reach rural, BIPOC, low-income, and immigrant LGBTQIA+ communities across Missouri and Illinois.
- $25: Funds one SQSH volunteer’s weekly stipend, allowing LGBTQIA+ community members to volunteer their time and energy sustainably.
- $30: Funds one week of rent, allowing SQSH volunteers to take calls in a private, confidential office space.
- $50: Funds one month of phone bills, allowing SQSH callers to access free, confidential Helpline service.
- $60: Funds one SQSH volunteer’s training fees, allowing LGBTQIA+ community members to learn peer counseling skills to support others.
- $75: Funds one month of insurance, allowing SQSH volunteers to take calls safely & securely.
SATELLITE | $5-$24 per month ($60-$288 per year)
A satellite is a moon, planet, or object that orbits a planet or star. What is community but many intersecting orbits creating one dynamic sky? As a SQSH Satellite, you join a bright network of queer St. Louisans who illuminate SQSH’s values of collective care. Every Satellite’s contribution helps SQSH to strengthen our support for the St. Louis LGBTQIA+ community. Thank you for joining our orbit as we bring more healers, educators, and advocates into the movement for queer liberation.
As a SQSH Satellite, you will receive:
- Your profile listed on SQSH’s website and annual report
- A special digital welcome package, including SQSH Stars e-wallpapers
- An annual digital thank-you letter
SUNBEAM | $25-$49 per month ($300-$588 per year)
Sunbeams seem to fan out from the sun's position, but actually run parallel to each other like railroad tracks. As a SQSH Sunbeam, you help to shine light into our community’s vision for queer liberation. Every Sunbeam’s contribution helps SQSH to strengthen our support for the St. Louis LGBTQIA+ community, kindling our hopes for a more just and equitable region.
As a SQSH Sunbeam, you will receive:
- All the perks of the Satellite tier!
- An annual printed thank-you letter
- A monthly raffle entry for a feature on our e-newsletter
STARBURST | $50-$99 per month ($600-$1,188 per year)
Starbursts happen when two galaxies collide and form stars hundreds of times faster than normal. Creating systemic change takes a long time, but SQSH Starbursts help to speed up the process. Every Starburst’s contribution helps SQSH to strengthen our support for the St. Louis LGBTQIA+ community. Thank you for accelerating the movement towards queer liberation, so that it no longer feels light-years away!
As a SQSH Starburst, you will receive:
- All the perks of the Sunbeam tier!
- An invitation to an annual SQSH Stars get-together
- 10% total discount on SQSH merchandise (coming soon!)
- 20% total discount on SQSH event tickets or training
SUPERNOVA | $100+ per month ($1,200+ per year)
A supernova is a star that suddenly increases intensely in brightness due to a powerful explosion that ejects most of its mass. As a SQSH Supernova, your contribution creates an explosive impact that paves the way for queer liberation. Every Supernova’s contribution helps SQSH to strengthen our support for the St. Louis LGBTQIA+ community, catalyzing a new era of progress. Thank you for helping to bring out the intrinsic power that radiates within our community!
As a SQSH Supernova, you will receive:
- All the perks of the Starburst tier!
- 30% total discount on SQSH merchandise (coming soon!)
- 40% total discount on SQSH event tickets or training
- A special SQSH Stars appreciation postcard from our team