Fundraiser since Oct 2021
Share Claire Emplit's Page
Code Blue Campout 2021
Saturday 5:00 PM - Sunday 10:00 AM EDT
This event will be livestreamed on our Givebutter page: https://givebutter.com/campout
Get ready to camp out in your yard, living room, garage, or driveway to support the Code Blue Overnight Emergency Warming Center! Encourage donors to 'sponsor' your cam pout by using our Givebutter page. Share photos or video of YOUR campout on our Facebook Event Page so people can see how and why YOU camp out for Code Blue! By fundraising and camping out for Code Blue you will help ensure that we can provide a safe and warm bed for our neighbors in need November through April. So roll out those sleeping bags and set up your tents! Let's Camp Out for Code Blue!
As the weather gets colder, Ann's Heart is getting ready for the 7th season of the Code Blue Overnight Emergency Warming Center. Help us raise funds so that we can ensure a safe, warm space for those in need this winter!
How CAMP OUT Works:
1) Grab your Camp Out Crew (your family, roommates, co-workers or friends)
2) Register your team (here on Givebutter!) by selecting the "FUNDRAISE" button under the event banner
3) Pick your favorite spot (your backyard, a safe approved public space, even your living room)
4) Plan and pack some snacks and supplies for Saturday, October 16th
5) Start raising funds for CODE BLUE
6) Share on social media and via email
7) Check in with us and post pics from your camp out on our Facebook Event Page
Learn more about the Code Blue Center at www.AnnsHeart.org/programs/code-blue