Dana-Farber Lynch Syndrome Center Center
by 3 supporters
We need YOU!
The CGA Collaborative Fund is announcing an exciting new opportunity to support the CGA mission to advance the care of patients and families with genetic susceptibility to GI cancers! The first annual CGA Virtual Fun(d) Run is a fundraising initiative which will enable us to continue to award $20,000 in research funding each year to original proposals submitted by CGA members.
Here is how it works:
1. Pick your team (or start your own!):
Go to "Donate" and join one of the existing teams, or click "Fundraise" to start your own team.
2. Sign up and set your goal: To join/start a team, you need to:
A) make a $25 (minimum) donation to the CGA Collaborative Fund and
B) Make a pledge for the total distance you will run/walk by the end of the Fund Run.
3. Forward this link to your friends and family and ask for their support!
4. Follow your progress: CGA’s social media will be a-twitter! There will be bragging rights for 3 categories:
1. Longest distance cumulative (Team)
2. Most funds raised (Team)
3. Most spirit (Individual)
The 2020 CGA Collaborative Fun(d) Run is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Dennis Ahnen, who worked tirelessly to advance colon cancer prevention.
Create an account or login below to leave your name alongside your comment or reaction