Support our organizations serving the CF community
No team members yet, be the first!
For 20 years, Miles for Cystic Fibrosis (M4CF) and the Cystic Fibrosis Lifestyle Foundation (CFLF) have been offering programs and services that support optimal wellness for people living with cystic fibrosis. When the opportunity arose to create a formalized partnership, it just made sense.
Together, M4CF and CFLF will be able to provide more comprehensive services and higher quality programs that will better serve and champion the CF community. We need your help today to make the best impact possible!
- Both M4CF & CFLF have seen an 65% increase in grant applications since 2022.
- The CF landscape has changed and people with CF are enjoying longer lives creating new challenges and needs.
- Financial challenges continue, especially for an aging CF population.
Your donation will help:
- fulfill the grant requests for exercise/recreation grants;
- us adjust and create programs to meet the needs of the CF community;
- support CF families to ensure they have food on the table, fuel to make scheduled clinic appointments and have the resources to exercise in an environment that is safe and sustainable.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Donate. Any amount helps.
- Consider a recurring donation. The assurance of incoming funds will better help us plan our programs of support.
- Start a fundraiser. Create a giving campaign through this platform, start a fundraiser in Facebook, or share a BreatheStrong+ program fundraising page. If you or your family has benefited from one of our grants, this is the best way to show your gratitude.