No team members yet, be the first!
The men of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc, Kappa Chi Sigma Chapter are dedicated to supporting Brevard County high school students with the cost of attending an institution of higher learning. Scholarship is one of the three guiding principles of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity. The opportunity to enhance one’s future through educational opportunities is a requirement of our great Fraternity.
The Phi Beta Sigma International Program of Education transforms our communities by:
• Providing educational tools, financial support to close the achievement gap between African American males and others
• Conducting programs to introduce kids to college and mentoring to promote personal aspirations
• Preparing students for graduation
• Decreasing incarceration rates among African American males through education
• Developing leadership and promoting education as a means of achieving success