No team members yet, be the first!
Fire Truck Pull - El Paso
Saturday at 7:00 AM CST
Inside Ascarate Park. There is a $2 fee to get into the park. Registration: 7:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. First Pull: 9:00 a.m.
Come join us to compete in tug of war against a fire truck! All in support of Special Olympics Texas Athletes!
About the Torch Run
Fire Truck Pull is a Law Enforcement Torch Run® event. The Law Enforcement Torch Run® is Special Olympics’ largest grassroots fundraiser and public awareness vehicle. Special Olympics athletes and Law Enforcement Torch Run® officers carry the “Flame of Hope” at the Opening Ceremonies for Special Olympics competitions around the world.
What is the Fire Truck Pull?
Join us for the ultimate tug of war challenge…and a GREAT team-building event. Test your strength and compete for prizes and bragging rights...all for a great cause: to support Special Olympics Texas – El Paso area athletes. Bring your biggest fans to cheer you on during your pull – it’s excitement for all ages!
Teams MUST consist of exactly 10 people; teams will not be allowed to pull with fewer than 10. If you have fewer than 10 on your team, please let us know prior to your pull time and “fill-ins” can be found.
• Teams must have at least one female participant.
• In order to qualify as a Public Safety team, a team must have at least six first responders.
• Each team captain will receive a packet with their team’s on-site registration time, parking information, required waiver forms, and other important information. Please choose a team captain who can deliver this information to the entire team.
• 7:00 a.m- 8:45 a.m: Team check-in/Registration begins
• 09:00 a.m: First pull!
• Awards to follow Fire Truck Pull.
• $300 per team of 10 or $30 per individual
• Food trucks will be available at the event
Your organization can support the Special Olympics Texas by sponsoring this event! We have different tiers available, please contact us below for a registration form.
For any questions or information, please contact: Norma Razo - phone: 915-920-8925. email: [email protected]