$ -

88% of $260,000 goal

'22-23 PS3 PTA Fundraising Drive

Make your tax-deductible gift today!

**Skip the fees by paying by check. Use this page to make your gift and at the payment step select "pay by check." Don't forget to drop it off at the front desk!

PS3 is not just a school, but a community of learners.


The uniqueness of PS3 comes from our ability to create a welcoming space full of wonder and excitement that focuses on supporting the creative, academic, and social skills of each and every child.


To continue this tradition, it’s time we ask you to invest in your child’s education through our annual Parent-Teacher Association fall fundraising drive.


Each year, our PTA raises around $500,000 thanks to tax-deductible donations from the PS3 community. That comes out to about $800/child.

These funds support PS3’s arts, music, clay and science programs as well as essential teaching assistants, teacher development, field trips, community events, supplies and much, much more.



With your help, we can fully invest in your child’s learning! Our goal is to raise $260,000 in direct donations which is 60% of our budget. We plan to raise the remaining 40% in the spring through events.

Please take a moment to consider what you and your family can give to support all of the children of PS3. Donations may be made on this page and/or by checks (you can avoid all fees!) made out to “PS3 SCC” (mail or drop off at 490 Hudson Street). Cash donations may also be left behind the security desk in the PTA lockbox.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How much should we give and by when?
Many families choose to donate $800 per child to cover what the PTA spends each year.
Some families who are able to will help cover additional children at the school or even a whole class!
We understand everyone's circumstances are different.
In the past, donations have ranged from $20-$20,000 - every amount helps.
Participation is key! It is most important that everyone participates.

What if the money isn’t raised?
Unfortunately, the reality is that if the money isn’t raised, difficult decisions and cuts will need to be made to the various support and enrichment services provided by the PTA. PTA funding is essential to the PS3 we know and love.

    More questions? Browse more FAQs here and please don't hesitate to contact [email protected]

    Verified

    Organized by PS3 School Community Council
    501(c)(3) Public Charity · EIN 13-3570722
    [email protected]