118% of $8,000 goal
On August 6, the anniversary of the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima by the United States, an emergency international demonstration will take place titled "Humanity for Peace" — the flag ship demonstration will be held at the United Nations, New York City. In collaboration with dozens of other organizations across the political spectrum and the planet, we are organizing to ensure this demonstration is a success. Humanity MUST make a stand against nuclear war now. There is such a thing as too late.
Consider making a donation or better yet come to the rally in NYC or one of the sister rallies in the U.S and abroad. The rally in NYC will be followed by a Mozart Concert at a Unitarian Church. Get involved and send us a short 30-60 second video or write a testimonial.
Details can be found on our website. https://humanityforpeace.net/
Here is the current list of speakers, with a few surprises down the line:
- Gerald Celente, Founder/Director of the Trends Research Institute and Publisher of the Trends Journal magazine, Founder “Occupy Peace & Freedom”
- Garland Nixon, Radio Talkshow Host & Political Analyst in Washington DC. Former ACLU National Board of Directors from 2014 through 2021
- Mike ter Maat, 2024 candidate for the Libertarian Party Presidential nomination, former White House economist, professor, entrepreneur & pro-reform police officer
- Scott Ritter, former US Marine Corps intelligence officer and author. He served in the Soviet Union as an inspector implementing the INF Treaty, served in General Schwarzkopf’s staff during the Gulf War, and from 1991 to 1998 served as a chief weapons inspector with the UN in Iraq
- Aaron Day, 2024 Republican Presidential Candidate, Peace Activist, served as Chairman of the Free State Project and the Stark360 SuperPAC
- Nick Brana, national chair of the People’s Party and an organizer with Rage Against the War Machine
- Jose Vega, staffer for the Sare for Senate campaign (NY) and also a LaRouche activist since 2014
- Ahmadou Diallo, President and founder of the Guinean American League of Friends for Freedom, analyst for the Guinean community in New York and other US states
- Rev. Dr. Terri L. Strong, Chairwoman of the Action and Global Concerns Committee for the National Church Women United Organization
- Jude Elie, Haitian Presidential Candidate, president of Haitian Salesians of Don Bosco Past Pupils Worldwide, member of American Society of Civil Engineering, National Society of Black engineers, and North American Society for Trenchless Technology
--Malcolm Burn, A Grammy Award-winning record producer and recording artist. He is a fervent anti-war, human rights and peace activist.
Humanity for Peace is an ad hoc coalition. Liberty Speaks, Inc. as a fiscal sponsor is accepting donations to offset the costs. All donations through August 6 will go directly to Humanity for Peace to pay for costs of the implementation of the event. We have current estimated costs at 7k -8k. Liberty Speaks Inc. is a non partisan, nonprofit, non member, non stock entity incorporated in the state of Delaware. It has filed with the IRS, Form 8976, Notice of Intent to Operate Under 501(c)(4).