3% of $80,000 goal
As a result of our strategic planning process, the Spirit through the community led us to a set of core values: collaboration, spirituality, community, and equity. As I reflect on the year, collaboration emerges as a crucial value, both as I have learned more about the inception of IPJC and the vision we have for continuing our justice work. Channeling the collaborative spirit of religious congregations in the Northwest, we find ourselves in a new moment of radical partnership that is required to thrive, but more importantly, to create systemic change. Looking back on our year, as Mother Teresa puts it, our most “wonderful” work has been together:
• NWCRI had major wins against Sturm Ruger, ExxonMobil, and Johnson & Johnson
• Justice for Women Leadership Advisory Team was launched to guide and support the growth of our Circle network
• Justice Rising featured new voices, perspectives, and stories through two compelling and insightful seasons
• Youth Action Team Internship was piloted and is growing
• Powerful action took place in cooperation with our community partners – CCN, CORE, ICHRP, and RSN
As we move forward into this next year, we continue to ground all our work in relationship, the foundation of collaboration. We are excited about the growth of our Youth Action Team, of A Matter of Spirit and Justice Rising, network building between Circles, and the continued work of NWCRI. All this work is made possible through the generous support of our sponsoring and affiliate congregations, as well as each of you. This year we hope to reach our Fall Appeal fundraising goal of $80,000. Annual Report and NWCRI Annual Report 2022 pdf
Please consider helping us reach our fundraising goal and collaborate with us in this shared mission.
Let us continue to do small things with great love in order to build something wonderful together!