41% of $1,800 goal
Created by Project Healing Hive, the purpose of the Mental Health and Wellness Professionals Assembly is to bring together professionals who practice in the area of mental health and wellness to provide self-care support and develop best practices toward serving the greater Phoenixville community.
1) To provide networking opportunities between mental health and wellness practitioners in the greater Phoenixville community toward ensuring awareness of mental health and wellness opportunities throughout the greater Phoenixville community.
2) To ensure a strong and collaborative handoff, when necessary, between mental health and wellness practitioners for patients seeking support and guidance.
3) To provide an opportunity for self-care support among mental health and wellness practitioners in the greater Phoenixville Community.
4) To facilitate the development and implementation of best practices toward advancing the mental health needs of the greater Phoenixville community.
5) To help decrease the barriers to mental health throughout the greater Phoenixville community.
There is no annual membership fee to join the assembly however donations are greatly appreciated and will go to the assembly's operational costs of food, printed materials etc. Additionally, your business or organization can sponsor the MHWPA by making a quarterly or monthly donation.