YOU are the missing LINK.....
YOUR support WILL provide a purposeful day!
Project WILL, Inc. works with young adults from the age of 18-35 with intellectual disabilities.
- WE support the drive for independence.
- WE give purpose to the days.
- WE provide opportunities to learn and grow.
- WE support the transition to the next phase of life.
- WE want to see the workforce become more inclusive.
- WE need all people to be valuable members in the community.
- WE are the place to strengthen skills and build indepencence.
We need your help and support to continue to impact lives.
WILL you help us?
- $5 per month will provide a one way transportation trip to our program for a member
- $15 per month will cover a Fun Friday activity for a member
- $25 per month will cover the cost of our cleaning supplies to keep our centers germ free for those at risk
- $50 per month will cover a full month of Fun Friday's for a member
- $100 per month will cover a full month of transportation costs for a member
Our program creates opportunities for our members to give back to their communities by volunteering and learning various vocational skills. We conduct personal responsibility classes and job readiness training that foster positive growth. We facilitate a peer mentoring program that allows individuals who have progressed through our initiatives to lead by example.
THESE are the Members at Project WILL
Our members, and future members, lives will be positively impacted by your generosity. We can't thank you enough!
Please follow our social media pages, or sign up for our eNewsletter where we will share stories each month, to learn how your contribution makes an impact.
Project Will Project WILL, Inc. projectwill.org