Support Medical Freedom & COVID treatment choice in Tennessee!
Help us to bring doctors in for expert testimony & to sponsor an educational event for Tennessee Legislators in support of SIX new Medical Freedom bills relating to Covid Treatment, Patient's rights,and letting doctors be doctors again!
- After their historic appearance at the peaceful Defeat the Mandates DC rally, which prompted the DC government to end most vaccine and mask mandates, top physicians from the Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) and Global Covid Summit (GCS) are coming to make an impact in Tennessee! FLCCC doctors Pierre Kory, MD and Paul Marik, MD will testify before the Tennessee Legislature on March 1st, 2022 in support of SIX landmark Medical Freedom bills that promise to vastly improve COVID-19 care and save lives. The FLCCC doctors, along with GCS doctors Ryan Cole, MD, Richard Urso, MD, and John Littell, MD, will also meet with legislators to help educate them on the important medical issues behind the proposed laws.
- For two years now, the official Pharma-State narrative has been to ignore inexpensive and highly effective COVID treatment protocols in favor of costly, patented medicines and vaccines with unproven safety records. This narrative is now collapsing. Even the FDA is now advocating for early treatment — but only after Pharma partners were given the two years needed to develop new and costly patented drugs such as Molnupiravir. To ensure high public demand for these expensive novel drugs and novel vaccines, the FDA has spent the past two years blocking access to competing drugs such as Ivermectin and others, which are inexpensive, proven safe, and highly effective generics for treating COVID-19. During this time, doctors following their conscience instead of the narrative have risked their careers to save lives and put patients and their families first. They have been professionally persecuted, censored and deplatformed as a result.
All donations to support them will go towards the following:
- The Tennessee State Legislature is finally taking concrete action to end these harms to patients and doctors, as well as to protect the rights of individuals to object to vaccinations on religious or medical grounds, to recognize the scientific fact of natural immunity following resolved COVID infection, and to take other measures necessary to preserve the rights of patients, their families, and their medical providers.
These brave and compassionate doctors who have been risking their careers to travel around the country and treat COVID patients on the front lines need our support to make a difference in Tennessee, and ultimately the country.
- Cost of travel and lodging in support of the doctors' vital testimony to the Tennessee Legislature.
- A doctor-led educational meeting and dinner for the legislators where they will be informed of the essential medical data in support of these bills, as well as the significant impact the bills would have on the health of all Tennesseans.
If you would like to learn more about the six bills, links are provided below:
Patient's Bill of Rights
HB2486 & SB2276
Full bill text in attached zip file
Let Doctors Be Doctors (prohibits medical licenses from being threatened for treating COVID-19)
HB1870 & SB1880
Full bill text: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/HB1870.pdf
Natural Immunity (recognizes that resolved COVID-19 infection confers immunity against COVID)
HB1871 & SB1982
Ivermectin as Standing Order (health care providers are authorized to use IVM as a COVID protocol)
HB2506 & SB2621
Full bill text: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/HB2506.pdf
Ivermectin OTC (IVM is available over-the-counter)
HB2746 & SB2188
Full bill text: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/HB2746.pdf
TN DOH must display FLCCC protocols on their website (COVID treatment protocols with dosing and timing, by expert treating doctors)
HB2504 & SB2620
Full bill text: https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/HB2504.pdf
Nurse Freedom Network is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization whose mission is advocating for Medical Freedom for Healthcare Workers and Informed Consent for ALL. We are also strong advocates for early treatment in the fight against Covid-19. We offer advocacy, education, referral, and nursing services. Our nurses are dedicated to providing compassionate, patient-centered care, and believe that the heart of healthcare is in the service of others, and to our communities as a whole.