This will be my third year with BvB raising money/awareness and volunteering for those affected by Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Christmas Volunteer Bingo Event for the residents at Bader House Memory Care
(pre-Covid :) )
Volunteer Drive-By Car Parade for the residents at the Villages of Lake Highlands
I joined BvB for my family and loved ones who have suffered as a result of this awful disease, including my Aunt Tawna. She was a bright, funny, and kind woman and I am proud to be a part of this organization in her honor.
My Aunt Tawna (or Aunt Tweety, as I called her) and me when I was young.
We shared a love for all things Tweety Bird :)
With your help in 2020, I was able to set my personal record of $7,010 individually raised, and the organization was able to hit a MAJOR milestone of $5 MILLION raised in our 13 years. All in the midst of a pandemic, which has directly affected our beneficiaries. I can't thank you enough!
Game Day 2019 at Cotton Bowl Stadium
This year, I'm pushing to crush my personal record and raise $10,000 individually toward our organization goal of $500,000 for the year. It's gonna be a stretch, but I fully believe I can get there with your help!
My first year reaching star club ($3,000 raised in one season)!
If you're interested in supporting BvB Dallas' mission and my personal goal to reach $10,000 raised this summer, here's how you can help:
Directions for Personal Donations:
- Click the gray "Donate & Tickets" button in the upper right corner of this page.
- If you would like to attend the powder-puff football game at the Cotton Bowl on August 7th, select how many tickets you would like to purchase. If you do not plan to attend the game, and would just like to make a donation, click the blue "No thanks, I'd just like to donate" button at the bottom of the pop up window.
- Either select one of the predetermined amounts to donate, or enter an "other" amount in the last field. My name should be listed under "Credit a team & member"
- Fill in the rest of your details on the following pages, and click "Finish"
- Also, be sure to check with your company and see if they offer any kind of employee donation matching program so we can maximize your donation and do the most we can in the fight against Alzheimer's!
- Thank you!!
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to my 3rd year with BvB Dallas!