1 week 5 days remaining
Peace and Blessings Sisters United Supporters,
Sisters United in Human Service is reaching out on behalf of our Economic Development Committee (EDC) regarding our Eid-to-Eid charitable contributions drive. In order for us to meet our goal, we are requesting that each SUIHS member raise at least $100 in charitable contributions.
Our goal is to raise $15,000 by Eid ul Adha.
Last year, by the mercy of Allah, we were able to exceed our goal of $5,000 and raised over $12,000!
Our Eid-to-Eid campaign has been our most successful fundraiser. Thank you to all who supported!
With your donation, you will directly assist our organization sustain programs that:
- Feed the hungry and homeless of Atlanta (>1,600 per year)
- Host a rites of passage program for young girls ages 13-18
- Provide scholarships to deserving college bound students
- Bring the Interfaith Health and Human Service Conference to our community annually while charging nominal cost for attendance
- Provide winter coats and warm clothing to those in need
- Deliver goodie baskets to senior citizens that are sick and shut in
A summary of our services and outreach are provided on our website at www.sistersunited.org.
Our Eid-to-Eid campaign begins at the end of Ramadan, from Eid ul Fitr through Eid ul Ad’ha; as we reflect on and respond to the needs of others.
Thank you in advance for your donations, prayers and intentions towards supporting our organization. May Allah, the Most High, continue to bless us with success and be pleased with all our intentions and endeavors.
When giving your donation, please include the Sisters United member you are donating on behalf of in the message section.
Your Sisters in Faith,
Economic and Development Committee
(Mary Clemons-Chair, Lisa Harris, Naimah Abdullah Wells, Antionette Fahie, Ameenah Guyton, Zakiyyah Hassan and Zakiyyah Nu'Man)