FVAP has been filling gaps in access to safety for survivors since 2012.
We have done so much already yet there is still more we can do to help survivors access the peace and safety they deserve.
Help FVAP fill the gaps and donate today so we can continue the fight to end domestic violence.
FVAP is a California and Washington non-profit organization.
Donations to FVAP enable us to:
- ◾ Provide free legal representation to survivors seeking to overturn dangerous court decisions that leave them and their children at risk of further harm
- ◾ Hold California and Washington courts accountable to keep families safe
- ◾ Provide thousands of free online resources and tools to survivors 24/7
- ◾ Train California and Washington attorneys, judges, and domestic violence advocates how to protect children and domestic violence survivors
- ◾ Mentor law students to become the next generation of effective, passionate legal advocates on behalf of survivors
- ◾ Shape how future cases are decided by setting new legal precedent that prioritizes the safety of survivors and their children.
In 2024, we (and other survivor-serving organizations) are facing federal funding cuts.
We need your support today.
Help FVAP fill the gap so we can do more to end domestic violence.
Every single dollar matters.
Interested in how FVAP has helped individual survivors? Check out https://fvaplaw.org/survivor-stories/.