MFEE Annual Appeal for 2022: Fund Public. Fuel Community. For Them.
Charles H. Bullock
Fundraiser since Jan 2022
Share Charles H. Bullock's Page
374% of $750 goal
Charles H. Bullock's Story
Your Dollars at Work in Charles H. Bullock Elementary School!
Your gift to MFEE fuels programs that support CHB teachers, parents, and students. Teachers have boosted their learning through out-of-the box Professional Development grants; families have participated in Montclair Learning Circles on Race and Navegadores Escolares; and students benefit from the innovative grants funded below.
- Build a diverse, multicultural library relating to STEM (Math)
- Making the Classroom Racially, Culturally, and Inclusive
- We Are Family
- Upcycled Paper at the Green School
- Creating an Elements of Social Justice Library
- Fraction/Decimal Tiles for All of Our At-Home Learners
- Fraction Manipulatives
- Enhancing Live Instruction
- Remote Learning Fraction Kits
- Time for Kids
- Math Manipulatives
- Enhancing Live Instruction
- Perfection Learning
- "Open Heart, Open Mind" Library
- Stimulating Social Studies Texts
- Math Life
- Classroom Library - Diverse Books
- Alternative Seating for Students
- Turtle Vivarium
- Flexible Seating Options for the Classroom
- Stand Up Desks for Students in Special Ed. Resource Room
- Peace Corner
- High-Interest & Hands-On Science PD
- Seeing Stars Symbol Imagery for Phonemic Awareness, Sight Words, and Spelling
- Standing Tables for 5th grade (2 grants awarded)
- STEAM Resources Expansion
- Sensory Strategies and Safety
- We Stick Together alternative Social Skills Games for Students with Sensory Needs
- Creating Digital Comics in the Classroom
- Play and Learn - Materials to Leverage Play for Learning iTime Puzzles
- Stand Up for Math - Standing Desks to Increase Student Focus
- Flexed and Focused Classroom - Range of Alternative Seating to Increase Focus Breathe and Stretch to Reboot
- Developing STEM Resources
- All Abuzz About Programming - Equipment to Teach Coding
- Using Emotes to Encourage Pro-Social Behavior
- Books for our West Africa study and Social Justice initiative
- Diverse Audio Books
- Omnifix Cubes
- Standing Desks
- Flexible seating
- MudWatt Microbe kit - Discover the POWER beneath your feet!
- Read-Along Sets
- Standing Desks for First Grade Classrooms
- Active Seating in Resource Rooms
For almost two years, their world has been full of uncertainty.
Our children continue to face challenges in an ever changing landscape.
And still, they shine.
Because you give them the tools & schools they need to thrive -
not just survive.
Whether they are the third generation to attend Montclair Public Schools or the very first generation to learn English, you enrich our town's public education. For them.
You fund innovative teaching resources. For them.
You fuel rich learning experiences. For them.
You fund vital technology and the know-how for navigating it. For them.
You deepen racial literacy and a richer understanding of equity. For them.
You nurture their emotional and mental health. For them.
You do this for them.
Because they will make the world better for us.
Donate over $150, and we will thank you with an MFEE T-shirt.
Donate over $250, and we will thank you with a custom MFEE Hydroflask coffee mug.