- Underwrites therapy for local LGBTQ+ youth – 250 Hours in 2021
- Funds local GSA and PFLAG clubs
- Supports and produces pride events and social gatherings
- Gives grants to local, regional and national LBGTQ+ nonprofits – 22 organizations
- Gives Scholarships to area students – 6 to 12 each school year
- Produces AspenGay Ski Week AGSW – the one and only!
Youth Mental Health Support: AspenOUT works to make sure all LQBTQ+ youth in the Roaring Fork Valley, regardless of income and regardless of parental knowledge of their gender identity or sexual orientation*, have access to a licensed, skilled, and compassionate therapist specifically trained in LGBTQ+ youth engagement. AspenOUT works with school counselors and administrators, local GSA and PFLAG clubs, and the local suicide prevention nonprofit, to apprise kids in need that they can obtain free, confidential counseling at a free or reduced rate. In 2021, AspenOUT underwrote more than 250 hours of therapy.