$ -

102% of $5,000 goal

Support Her Drive

This fundraiser is for donors that reside in Illinois and California only. Our mission is to provide bras, menstrual care, and general hygiene products to people who need them. Her Drive along with its executive team is entirely volunteer led, meaning there are minimal administrative costs associated with maintaining this organization. To keep Her Drive afloat, approx. 5% of funds go towards administrative and filing fees so we can operate in the states where we currently plan on hosting local drives. The remaining 95% of funds go towards purchasing and shipping menstrual care, general hygiene products, and new bras in bulk for people experiencing homelessness, women and children's homes, reservation communities, domestic abuse survivor shelters, Title I schools, refugee support organizations, foster care programs, and other local programs in need of these items.


Organized by Her Drive, CO.
501(c)(3) Public Charity · EIN 85-1938534
[email protected]