TCNE is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in the state
of Massachusetts with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts. TCNE’s
primary mission is that of being a social and support club for
transgender peoples in the New England region. We strive to provide the
- A confidential, respectful and safe physical location so that
members can be who they are as they best feel comfortable doing. Members
and visitors can express their true gender in the way most comfortable
for them. You don’t even have to attend crossdressed! You can come to
TCNE and change in our ample changing and makeup areas.
- A social support network to provide transgender men and women with peer based social support.
- A place for spouses and partners to express their feelings and gain support from people in similar circumstances
- Opportunities for education regarding, Gender Dysphoria,
transexuality, living bi-gender, crossdressing, transitioning, being
transfeminine or transmasculine, and many other topics that are
important to transgender people.
- Social activities for fun.
- Opportunities for members to help and serve others in the Greater
Boston community as themselves through volunteering and assisting to
organize and present various educational and social activities.
- Referral services to therapists and other professionals trained in
gender dysphoria issues, crossdressing, transgender, transexual and
- Connection to other social and support organizations helping to
support transgender persons in New England and throughout the United