The Open Window Fund serves as the school’s annual fundraising priority, offsetting the full cost of an Open Window education. This includes financial aid, faculty development, hallmark trips, performing arts and everything in between.
All members of our community are invited to support our incredible program. It takes many caring supporters to build this community, and we are so grateful for everyone who invests in our program.
Some of the things the Open Window Fund makes possible include:
- Ensuring we have two teachers in every lower school classroom
- Every student receiving an age-appropriate device
- All school field trips – from the pumpkin patch in kindergarten to Costa Rica in eighth grade
- All necessary school supplies
- $1M+ provided in financial aid
This year, our goal is to raise $750,000 for the Open Window Fund. Tuition accounts for about 87 percent of our total operating budget at Open Window each year. Your support makes up the difference. Make your gift today!