I have just joined the Board of Charleston Moves, a nonprofit organization the encourages community members and students to be mobile by bicycle, foot and public transportation for the improved health and well being of the greater Charleston community as well as the sustainability goal of protecting the environment. I am excited about this opportunity and am soliciting your assistance with their fundraiser, Connect with Charleston Moves 2020, that will be virtually held on Thursday, November 12. I have a goal of raising $1,000 by this date. Consequently, I am asking for your donation and participation in the virtual event.
Why should you and I support Charleston Moves?
- Improving health and wellness is beneficial for everyone.
- Having bike paths and sidewalks allows for connection in a COVID responsible way.
- Many College of Charleston students ride their bikes and need Charleston Moves’ advocacy!
- Alternative means of transportation by bicycle, foot and public transit promotes social justice in that it gives individuals greater access to food, healthcare, housing, and job security.
- The Environmental impact of cleaner air, water, etc. addresses climate change mitigation due to reduced traffic congestion.
- Charleston Moves partners with the College of Charleston.
- I care.
Please donate to https://givebutter.com/Connect...