1 month remaining
An Evening at the Totem Pole Playhouse with GAEF Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Wednesday at 8:00 PM EDT
• Curtain is 8:00 PM.
• Pre-Show Reception is 6:45 PM to 7:45 PM in the GAEF hospitality tent.
• $25.00 per ticket is deductible for federal income tax purposes.
• Accepted: All Major Credit Cards, PayPal, Venmo, and Personal Check (via postal mail after online purchase).
The classic film comes to life onstage in its Totem Pole Playhouse debut. With an Oscar nominated score of hits, you will be dancing in the aisles! Nearly everyone has heard of Footloose, now is the opportunity to experience it LIVE! Enjoy a GREAT show and support the Gettysburg Area Education Foundation!
The mission of the Gettysburg Area Education Foundation (GAEF) is to enhance student educational, social and cultural experiences through community support.
The work of Gettysburg Area Education Foundation is rooted in these beliefs:
• Investment in today’s children is an investment in the future.
• All students should have access to the resources they require to meet their potential.
• Our community recognizes the value of educational experiences.
• As a foundation we have a unique opportunity to engage our community.
• Our role is to support, not supplant, district services.
• Our school district employees are committed to quality.
• We have an obligation for responsible stewardship of the funds and resources entrusted to us.
Your ticket purchase will help the Gettysburg Area Education Foundation continue to provide:
Fundraising assistance to all Gettysburg Area School District organizations and staff through direct grants and access to GAEF's crowdfunding solution.
Grant writing assistance and support to Gettysburg Area School District organizations and staff.
Up to $3,000.00 in grants each year to Gettysburg Area School District staff to encourage classroom innovation and/or help solve funding challenges outside the annual building or department budget.
Grants for financial assistance to Gettysburg Area High School students enrolled in career and technical education classes to help cover registration and entry fees as well as travel, hotel, and meal costs for attending regional, state, and national competitions and conferences. Financial support for these grants is provided by the Larry R. and Janet M. Redding Designated Endowment Fund held by the Adams County Community Foundation.