89% of $125,000 goal
Thank you for considering a gift to support Glen Echo Park's Year End Campaign today.
As a historic park and thriving arts and cultural center, Glen Echo Park is the perfect place to create meaningful memories with family and friends while celebrating the work of artists and expanding your own artistic interests.
Can we count on your support as we kick off a new year creating treasured memories for our Park visitors and students?
All donors who give a gift of $100 or more can pick up a Glen Echo Park mug.
All donors who give a gift of $250 or more can pick up a Glen Echo Park picnic blanket, perfect for your next visit or summer concert! Additionally, all donors over $250 will be recognized in Glen Echo Park’s Classes and Events digital catalog, annual report, and website.
A few special memories from this year include:
- Performances at our festivals: storytelling by Story Tapestries, Ghanaian drumming by Kofi Dennis, a Maypole dance by Washington Revels, screen printing by Soul & Ink;
- The return of the free Washington Folk Festival, with 85 hours of music, dance, and song on six stages celebrating our region’s rich cultural diversity;
- Artist Khánh H. Lê sharing how his journey as a Vietnamese refugee influenced his art during a virtual talk about his exhibit in the Stone Tower Gallery;
- Our 51st Labor Day Art Show exhibiting the work of a record 313 artists and record sales;
- Two new festivals introduced in 2022 - Diverse Voices: A Family Event Highlighting Civil Rights History, and Echo Arts Festival, celebrating the visual and performing arts;
- A newly arrived Ukrainian family experiencing Halloween for the very first time at the Park’s Fall Frolic event.
Thanks to your support, the Partnership can manage and maintain the Park’s programs and historic facilities for thousands of students and visitors every year.
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible gift today in support of classes, camps, festivals, performances, exhibitions and more in 2023.
Thank you gifts must be picked up at the Park. Contact [email protected] to make pickup arrangements.