77% of $25,000 goal
No team members yet, be the first!
You've heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and now recognized as the World's Biggest Day of Generosity! The Liberty Education Foundation is the nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching educational experiences in Liberty Public Schools. 100% of the proceeds to stay right here in LPS! In fact, thanks to a very generous pledge from Foundation friends, Dan and Wanda O'Dell, the first $5,000 raised will be matched dollar for dollar! Join us in making LPS even brighter! ☀️
Coins and bills will be combined with online gifts and the winning grade at each elementary will earn a Pajama and Candy NERDS Party! 100% of the proceeds stay in Liberty Public Schools! The Foundation takes the total collected among our 11 elementary schools and designates 40% to support all of Liberty Public Schools through their programs. The remaining 60% is divided by the total number of elementary students (currently 5,066 students). Each school receives a check based on their total student population. This initiative replaces the $15 discount card annual fundraiser. Watch the video teachers share with their students.
The entire ECC will celebrate Giving Tuesday! 100% of the proceeds stay in Liberty Public Schools. 60% stays within the ECC and 40% is designated to support all of Liberty Public Schools through the Foundation's programs.
MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL DETAILS
In-person and online participation will be tallied at each school. There will be a friendly Blue Jays vs Eagles participation challenge, with the winning birds at our middle and high schools receiving a celebratory banner and NEW traveling trophy. 100% of the proceeds stay in Liberty Public Schools. 60% stays within the school that raised the funds and 40% is designated to support all of Liberty Public Schools through the Foundation's programs.
All results will be shared on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!