GISB Day of Giving
Inspire curiosity, imagination, and a passion for life-long learning. Foster academic rigor, bilingualism, and a sense of global interconnectedness. Help GISB in its mission to open the door to the world for every GISB student.
On March 29, 2023, please join the many parents, trustees, alumni, and friends who donate to support GISB’s commitment to bilingual education. As an international community, we strive to educate conscientious global citizens by giving our students the skills they need to shape our common future.
Why Give? Tuition plus German government support do not cover the total cost of educating our children. Fundraising helps bridge the gap between GISB’s tuition and what it actually costs to educate our students while ensuring the school’s long-term financial health.
Your generosity will support every student. Each gift helps GISB:
- Expand need-based financial aid. Financial aid is the primary means by which GISB ensures that its education is accessible and inclusive. GISB’s need-based aid program assists qualifying families with tuition, after-school, and vacation programs.
- Create opportunities for faculty to collaborate, innovate, and reinvigorate their teaching methods.
- Support special academic activities like the High School Harvard Medical School Program.
- Enhance library offerings, invest in technology resources, and provide arts and athletic equipment to help students thrive in and out of the classroom.
- Expand, upgrade, and renovate campus facilities
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you for your support!