66% of $30,000 goal
We are depending on you once more to reach our historic goal of $30,000 to enable us to continue our life changing work. Every $100 donated will provide cancer and other screenings for one individual. Every donated dollar goes to fulfilling our mission to eradicate diseases, as we focus on increasing Cancer / disease Awareness, Screening and prevention, Early detection and Care (CASEC). The impact of $30,000 raised would mean immeasurable benefits for the low income and underserved communities we serve.
Our 2022 achievements made possible by your generous donations include:
- 458 women received gynecology consultations
- 458 women screened for breast & cervical cancer
- 40 cancer patients received financial, material & moral support during their treatment
- 2500 participants received free consultations, screenings, surgeries, labs and medication during the 2022 CASEC Medical Mission
- Community sensitization to over 500 people for World Cancer Day (WCD)
- 30 cancer patients received wigs, pain medicines, vitamins and self-reliant skills education – WCD event
An IRS 501c3 approved non-profit organization organized for health, charitable, educational and scientific purposes, engaged in disease and Cancer Awareness, Screening/prevention, Early detection and Care (CASEC), with a focus on increasing access to cancer and chronic diseases management resources, and shrinking the equity gap for low income and resource challenged populations. Activities include health fairs, workshops, a monthly newsletter, a yearly physical cancer conference (CASEC Information Exchange), livestream information exchanges (CVIE), and medical missions to Africa. CASEC medical missions are unique in that they incorporate free cancer screening and treatment as part of comprehensive medical and surgical services delivery.
Vision: To become the pre-eminent health, educational, economic empowerment & life improving delivery system in impoverished regions of the world.