7% of $10,000 goal
Join a Team
Hygiene Products Local Drop Off
Tuesday 11:27 AM - Saturday 11:27 AM PST
Allied Cultures accepts new and unused hygiene products for our Dignity Kits program. If located in Los Angeles or nearby areas, contact us today about you dropping off or us picking up hygiene supplies which benefit the homeless and refugees.
Allied Cultures was founded in 2006 by a group of dedicated individuals who held a passion for multiculturalism and equality. To this day, Allied Cultures is advocating for multiculturalism, cross-cultural relations, and equality initiatives to absolve society from their sociological inequities.
Allied Cultures promotes diversity and multiculturalism by championing both cross-cultural interaction and integration to serve the globalizing interests of a diverse population.
We have maintained our Scholarship program since 2006 and have and continue to meet the local, national and international needs of individuals and families through our Dignity Kits and Direct Aid program.
Our humanitarian initiatives are centered around education, hygiene and direct aid. We are hoping to expand our efforts through small-scale, need-based, efficient programming that caters to the needs of individuals and families all the while achieving our mission.
Join us to make a bigger impact for those in need!
HOW TO HELP:
For our Dignity Kits program:
1. Link your Amazon purchases by visiting smile.amazon.com for each purchase and select Allied Cultures as your assigned charity.
2. Donate new and unused hygiene supplies for our local distribution program which help the homeless and refugees.
3. Donate $10 towards the cost of 1 Dignity Kit for someone in need.
For our Direct Aid program:
1. A donation of $35 or more will support 1 person in Armenia and/or Lebanon with groceries, cash, utility assistance, over the counter medicine and more!
For our Scholarship program:
1. A $500 donation provides 1 scholarship to a deserving student in the United States who has a passion for multiculturalism and making the world a better place.