Help us end food insecurity, food waste and poverty in Los Angeles! Donate today! Every dollar during this Giving Tuesday will be matched up to $18,000 by HoFoCo supporter Joel Jacob!
We're thanking the highest-performing fundraisers with our deepest gratitude for helping us create a more equitable society, where everyone has access to healthy food, support, and community resources, and we are making them our official Hollywood Food Coalition ambassadors! (That title comes with cool swag and a dinner invite! Curious about some of it? Check it out here)
Please help us spread the word about our work - ask your friends to donate, every little donation counts!
Can't donate funds? There are many other ways to give:
- Volunteer with us (Every day we're in need of wonderful volunteers like you to prep and serve our meals, or to sort through, organize and prepare food donations for delivery to our recipient organizations)
- Organize a food drive* (If you deliver items on Giving Tuesday, stay and volunteer with us at the Community Exchange)
- Donate hygiene items* (If you deliver items on Giving Tuesday, stay and volunteer with us at the Community Exchange)
- Donate cold-weather* items and clothing (new or lightly used)
* Exchange Drop off - Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm 1223 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90038
The only Access is in the rear of the building off of La Mirada. Call or Text 323-347-7907 when you arrive – this helps ensure you will be able to pull into the lot.
ABOUT HOLLYWOOD FOOD COALITION
Hollywood Food Coalition's mission is to feed and serve the immediate needs of the hungry every day of the year so they can build better lives. Our vision is a city where everyone has food, community, and support.
We have provided hunger relief to unhoused and low-income neighbors through hot, high-quality meals served every single night of the year, without fail, since 1987.
We help more unhoused community members on a daily basis than any other social service agency in the neighborhood, with no barrier to access.
When we share food we not only help with basic needs, but we also remind our guests of their fundamental humanity. At our core, we actively seek to construct a more cohesive, just, and compassionate community.
In accordance with our values of Responsiveness, Consistency, Choice and Community, we have grown into a thriving meal service and food rescue operation providing meals and other basic necessities to food-insecure Angelenos.