Help us keep more loved dogs with their furever families!
Click the Fundraise button above the Story to:
- Create your own individual fundraising page - it's quick and easy to raise $60 or more for Kane's!
- Ask two friends for $10 = $20
- Ask two family members for $20 = $40
- Top individual fundraisers win prizes!
- Create or join a Team fundraising page - start with a goal of at least $250
- Recruit at least 3 team members: school friends, co-workers, church members
- Set your Target and plan a mini-fundraiser to reach your goal ie: casual day at work, round up your purchase
- Create a fun competition with another team
- The top fundraising team wins prizes!
Your fundraising makes a big impact to a pet family:
- $20 provides a rabies or distemper/parvo vaccine
- $60 provides a wellness exam for a dog
- $100 provides a month of prescription dog food for a pet family
- $250 provides 2 - 3 nights in a motel for an unhoused pet family to get out of the cold or heat
- $500 funds a dental surgery for an elderly dog whose owner lives on a fixed income
Our pet families are the elderly, disabled, veterans, domestic violence survivors and unhoused with no transportation. We provide services directly to the most vulnerable in our community, keeping loved dogs out of our overburdened shelters and with their people.
Runners, this is a timed race. Walkers, bring your two and four legged family and friends!
Prizes, vendors, music, food and much more!
Adult early bird tickets (BEFORE 9/16/23) are guaranteed a P5K tshirt and goodie bag packed with fun treats for you and your dog!
Special pricing for seniors, children under 12, veterans and students.
For tickets, visit: www.Pawsome5K.com
All proceeds benefit Kane's Krusade.