3% of $80,000 goal
Legacy Sneaker Gala
Friday from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT
Location details are private and will be sent along with your ticket purchase.
Join us for an unforgettable evening at the 1st Legacy Sneaker Gala, where style meets purpose. This enchanting night promises to celebrate leadership, fashion, community, and the remarkable impact we can create together! Gala Highlights ✨ Masquerade Theme ✨ Exquisite Hors D'oeuvres and Drinks ✨ Live Entertainment and Performances ✨ Silent and Live Auctions with Exclusive Items ✨ Inspiring Guest Speakers ✨ Dancing ✨ And much more! Dress Code: Black Tie or Gown, A Mask, and your Most Stylish Sneakers Restrictions: Must be 21+ years to attend Location: Downtown Chicago Parking Recommendations: The nearest parking garage is 181 N. Dearborn Ave. The parking garage is offering a 24-hour discounted rate of $17 per car which is paid directly to the garage. Tickets & seating are limited. Since we anticipate an extraordinary turnout, we recommend purchasing your tickets ASAP to secure your spot!
The Legacy Leaders program helps young adults (aka fellows) from at-promise communities achieve financial independence and life balance by discovering their purpose, developing business opportunities, and creating a network of success that generates generational wealth. We believe that every person has a unique purpose and has the opportunity to live it out in a meaningful way. We elevate young adults to become the best version of themselves and teach them to share their stories with the world by providing:
* Leadership and entrepreneurial training monthly with top-tier leadership and business professionals in the industry.
* Connect with a personal mentor to discuss life issues, gain connections, and career development.
* Go on an action-packed leadership retreat to Oregon, IL.
* Be a part of a triad with other fellows in the program to develop strong bonds.
* Earn a certificate of completion that can be used as a reference and added to their resumes.
For more information about our impact over the last decade, visit: www.mylegacyleaders.org or contact 773-336-2782.
For inquiries and sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Everett Gutierrez at [email protected]