Chicago Chefs Cook for Maui
Raising relief funds for restaurant and hospitality workers and their families affected by the wildfires in Maui
View the Auction Items
- Chicago Chefs Cook is hosting an online culinary auction to raise funds to aid the recovery of the Hawaiian food and hospitality community, devastated by a historic wildfire.
- The wildfires have wreaked havoc and are causing long term damage on the island's tight-knit food and small-business community.
- One of a kind items and packages have been generously donated by Chicago's most beloved Chefs and restaurants for purchase via auction. Donations are also accepted.
- Chicago Chefs Cook is donating proceeds to Chef Hui Maui Hospitality Relief. Funds will go directly to support Maui restaurants, hospitality workers and their families who have been displaced due to the fires.
- Chef Hui is a registered non-profit program of Collaborative Support Services. Collaborative Support Services Tax ID: 83-0599239.
- Mahalo for your interest and support, Chicago! - With gratitude, Chef Sarah Stegner, Eda Davidman, Jodi Fyfe, and Darren Gest (Chicago Chefs Cook Leadership Team).
- To learn more about Chicago Chefs Cook, click here.