- To bring the voice of Black Artists and underrepresented communities in Los Angeles to the performing arts stage.
- Youth of Color seeing professional instructors of color teach theater, music, dance, writing and art.
- Bringing performances and events back to a Los Angeles Theater Community ravaged by a Global Pandemic.
- Producing a broad range of theatrical presentations and theatre classes for youth of the highest possible quality.
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in all aspects of theatre production management and education.
- Building a Local / National / International Theater and Improvisational Theatre Community in Los Angeles.
- Creating programs of educational experiences for theatre for youth, adults and at-risk communities.
Expressing artistic, civic and educational abilities and interests throughout Los Angeles and nationally.
- To be recognized as a significant cultural asset by the local community via professional and empathetic action.