We are so excited to announce that Givebutter is Great Place to Work-Certified™! We want to start by saying a massive thank you to the entire Givebutter Fam for creating the culture that this certification is recognizing. We could not have done this without you! 💛
"People say that good company culture comes from the top down, but everyone at Givebutter contributes to our great work environment and deserves credit for this certification. We aim to make work as fun as giving should be." – Max Friedman, Givebutter CEO
What it means to be Great Place to Work-Certified™
This recognition is based entirely on what our employees have reported about their workplace experience when surveyed. This survey looks specifically at how consistently employees experience a high-trust workplace and is backed by more than 30 years of culture research.
Receiving a Great Place to Work-Certification™ affirms the commitment we’ve made to building a more inclusive and excellent work environment for all. To do this well, we strive to build, maintain, and support a community that looks different, thinks different, and has different life experiences. Check out what employees have to say about what makes Givebutter a great workplace. 👇
Our commitment to providing a great workplace experience
Our goal is to create the best product for ALL people to give better. That starts with creating a work environment where diverse voices and backgrounds are always celebrated and encouraged.
“Focusing on diversity early on has been a core aspect of the company’s business strategy as well as how they support their team. We believe the best way to support such a diverse customer base is to ensure that we have an equally diverse team supporting them.” – Lucy Winterhalder, Givebutter Head of People & Operations
We believe people drive product and product drives growth. This has been one of our guiding principles since the inception of our company. That’s why we’ve put people at the center of everything we do (including our always free, always human support!).
How you can join in on the fun
If the thought of working for a mission-driven company that is serving, empowering, and improving the charitable sector makes you excited, we’ve got some great news for you: Our team is growing quickly and actively hiring!
We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. That’s why we’ve thoughtfully selected benefits to ensure our employees can thrive at home and at work. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- We cover up to 100% of medical, dental, and vision insurance premium costs for employees. 🏥
- We provide additional health benefits such as on-demand primary care, healthcare support, virtual health appointments, and online mental health therapy at no cost to employees. 💟
- We encourage employees to take 15+ vacation days, 10 Federal holidays, and 2 floating holidays to reset and recharge. 🌴
- We love that employees can work from anywhere in the world—and support how they WFH by offering a home office stiped and company-issued tech. 💻
- We support the personal and professional growth of employees by offering team retreats and reimbursements for development opportunities. 🌱
- We provide up to $50 a month that employees can use to give back to causes they’re passionate about. 🎁
- We understand that the highs and lows of life happen and support employees through sick days and parental leave. 💛
We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Ready to change the world? Apply to one of our open rolls today →
Kylie thrives on supporting others, making everyone’s jobs easier, and cinnamon in her coffee.