We know how important it is for you to get the funds you raise quickly and securely, which is why we don't set any limits on when or how often you can withdraw, and provide a range of options for you to do so. Bank transfers are the fastest and most secure way to receive your funds, which is why we've partnered with Stripe, the leader in online payments, to make this process as quick and safe as possible.
How it Works
- All transactions are subject to a 72 hour "pending" period to protect both you and us from chargeback and fraud
- After this period of time, transactions go into your "available balance"
- You can withdraw your entire available balance at any time
- The first time you request a bank transfer you will need to link your bank account via Stripe
- After linking your account the first time, all you'll need to do is hit "Withdraw to a bank account" in the Payouts tab for transfers
- Bank transfers typically arrive in 3 rolling business days or less
- Note: you can also link a debit card, but there is a $3,000 limit per withdrawal