A simple way for you to increase giving is to personalize the donor experience as much as possible. This is why we make it simple to customize the donation amounts and values presented to donors in your forms. Here are a few examples of how you can use custom values to increase giving on your donation forms, fundraising campaigns, ticketed events, and more:
- Increase, decrease, or limit the number of default donation amounts (i.e. $50, $500, $5,000)
- Explain the impact of each donation amount (i.e. $10 = Care Package)
- Offer an incentive for certain donation amounts (i.e. $20 = Free T-shirt)
- Enable or disable an "other" option for donations of any size
- Require a minimum amount to be donated if the "other" option is enabled
- Check out this live donation form with custom values: https://demo.givebutter.com/collect
- Each amount and value in the form was set by Dance Marathon (i.e. $25 - Care package for a child in need, $100 = Treatment plans & materials, $250 = Specialized services (i.e. pet therapy), etc.